Saturday, July 24, 2010

Remembering Geeta Dutt - 38th Death Anniversary, last part 15

This is the last part of my tribute to Madam Geeta Dutt. So I shall end it with two songs:
15. the romantic Khayalon Mein Kisi Ke (Bawre Nain - 1950) by Geeta and Mukesh, with Raj Kapoor and Vijay Lakshmi on screen



Both Geeta and Mukesh sing very nicely, but I don't like Raj Kapoor(sorry to the Raj Kapoor fans).

16. the lively Tadbeer Bana Le (Baazi - 1951) for the lively and natural Geeta Bali; one Geeta sings for another! Also, the sweet Dev Anand is nearby.



Geeta's voice one which can express a variety of feelings, from liveliness, sadness, romanticism, and many other feelings.

So hereby I end my tribute to Madam, may her sole rest in peace.
Three cheers for her!
Hip Hip Hurray!
Hip Hip Hurray!
Hip Hip Hurray!

In this photo she looks very nice. She was the heroine of a few films, Gauri(1958) and Badhu Bharan(1967).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails