Here are some awesome songs with nice dances. Here Iam uploading songs by various singers:
1. Papi Dadarva Bulaye Re (Neela Parbat - 1969) by Roshan Ara Begum, dancer is Panna/Zareen.
The song is really fabulous with the great Malika-E-Mauseeqi Roshan Ara Begum singing, Panna also dances well, but I like the song much more.
2. Umangen Dil Ki Machlin (Jugnu - 1947) by Madam Noor Jehan, singing and dancing
The song is lovely, of course, and see how nicely and gracefully Noor Jehan dances also.
3. Chan Chan Chan Chan Baje Payal Baje (Neend - 1959) by Noor Jehan, singing and on stage again
Madam Noor Jehan, apart from being a great singer and actress, was also a really greatful dancer. All dances and songs in this movie are lovely.
4. Akeli Na Jana Zamana Nazuk Hai (Neend - 1959) Noor Jehan, with Naseem Begum singing for Neelo.
Another lovely song-dance, but this time another good dancer and side-actress-Neelo dances and another great singer-Naseem Begum, who was a common substitute for Noor Jehan sings. Iam a great fan of Noor Jehan, but I shall not be partial to be here. This shall be the last Noor Jehan song in this post.
5. Samne Gali Mein Mera Ghar Hai (Mirza Sahiban - 1947) by Madam Zohrabai Ambalewali, Cuckoo dances.
Zohrabai's strong and weighty vocal is very impressive as the then very famous Cuckoo dances very nicely, a charming girl. Gope is near her. In this movie dominated by Noor Jehan's songs, Zoharabai holds her own.
6. Saiyyan Salone Se Nain Milake Preet Lagake Haye Jan Gayi (Village Girl - 1945) by Madam Ameerbai Karnataki, Geeta Nizami dancing
In another Noor Jehan starring blockbuster, Kannada Kokila Ameerbai Karnataki holds her own against the singing heroine. One one side the nightingale sings the foot-tapping melody with extreme vocal sweetness, a lively spirit, lovely background music and nice drum beats. Geeta Nizami is very sweet and her dance is simply superb.
7. Har Cheez Yahan Ki Paani (Panna - 1944) by Shamshad Begum, Geeta Nizami on screen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4GSsvLAS04&feature=relatedEmbedding is disabled here, so I have provided the link. The song is lovely in the young and melodious Shamshad's voice, good musical score by Amir Ali and Geeta Nizami is again at her best. She was the heroine in this movie, unlike usually where she was a side-girl. The singer is mentioned to be Rajkumari, but the voice is definitely Shamshad Begum's.
8. Kajrari Matwari Madbhari Do Akhiyan (Naubahar - 1955) by Rajkumari on Kuldip Kaur, dancer unknown.
Rajkumari's voice is heavenly, as Roshan makes her sing for Kuldip Kaur, and the dancer is elegeant and graceful. The dance is simple and beautiful.
9. Murliwale Murli Baja Sun Sun murli Ko Nache Jiya (Dillagi - 1949) by Suraiya dancing and singing
An enchanting combination of Madam Suraiya singing, dancing and melodious flute playing in the background.
10. Maai Ri Main To Madhuban Mein (Chandralekha - 1948) by Uma Devi, T.N.Rajakumari is dancing
A really nice melody by singer-comedian Uma Devi, better known as Tun Tun. South Indian actress T.N.Rajakumari dances nicely, a film with great dances and songs.
11. Di Lagake Unse Yaron (Sunehere Din - 1949) by Shamshad Bgeum and Surinder Kaur, dance by Rehana and Nigar Sultana
Lovely song, lovely dance by Rehana and Nigar Sultana.
12. Loot Jawani Phir Nahin Aani (Jugnu - 1947) by Shamshad Begum, Latika dances
A very nice song-dance combination, the lively and attractive voice of Shamshad Begum and the graceful and sweet Latika dancing, a dance of very high standards for those days.
13. Desh Ke Pur Kaif Rangeen Si Fizaon Mein Kahin (Jugnu - 1947) by Roshan Ara Begum, Shashikala dances.
Shashikala dances well to the classical voice of Madam Roshan Ara Begum.
14. Duniya Ka Maza Lelo Duniya Tumhari Hai (Bahar - 1951) by Shamshad Begum, the great Vyjayantimala on screen
Classicaly-trained Vyjayantimala gives a splendid performance, as Shamshad delights us with the song. Enjoy!
15. Mohe Panghat Pe Nandalal Ched Gayo Re (Mughal-E-Azam - 1960) by Lata Mangeshkar, Madhubala dances.
The sweet voice of nightingale Madam Lata Mangeshkar matches the graceful movements of the beauty Madhubala, in the all time historical blockbuster Mughal-E-Azam starring Madhubala as Anarkali, Dilip Kumar as Prince Salim and Prithviraj Kapoor as his father emperor Akbar.
Also, O Jiya Mora by Geeta Dutt in Kaneej (1949), Kuldeep Kaur dancing is uploaded here.
Hope you liked these combinations, more Vintage Bollywood stuff coming soon.......